Commercial Insurance

At Chambers Olson Ltd, we strive to match our clients risk management needs by offering superior solutions and products, while providing maximum dollar value.

Below is some information regarding Commercial Insurance:

Business Property

Just as homeowners purchase replacement cost coverage for property damage, business owners buy protection for their buildings and property. Policies typically cover your business contents against loss from fire, vandalism and criminal mischief. Coverage extensions are available and include, however are not limited to, earthquake, sewer backup/water damage, flood, business interruption, valuable papers and records, extra expense coverage, transit and equipment breakdown.

General Liability

Commercial General Liability Insurance (CGL) typically covers you for injuries or property damage that you cause to a third party. This coverage includes legal defense costs and lawsuit settlements when you are sued by someone insured or suffering property damage while you are conducting business. Product Liability Insurance covers you for third party injuries or damage caused by products sold and distributed.

General Insurance

Policies that are typically written are Property Damage & Business Interruption, General & Product Liability, Errors & Omissions (E & O), Directors & Officers (D & O), Crime, Employment Practices Liability and more.


Policies that are typically written are Construction & Surety Bonds, Course of Construction (COC), Contractors Property, Equipment, Tools, Comprehensive General Liability, Wrap up Liability, Contractors’ Pollution Liability, Contractors Environment Liability and more.

Corporate Risk

Policies that are typically written are Manufacturing, Retail Stores, Marine Hull, Liability & Caro, Lawyers, Architects, Engineers & Land Surveyors, Commercial Real Estate and many more.

Payment Options

MasterCard, Visa, Monthly payments, or Cheque.


If you have any questions please call Jollean at 
604-734-2288 or email: